Peter beata yethu: Breezy and Massy





By Akshay

An old saying goes 'good things come late'. In my case, I'm late receiving it. Sarvam thaala mayam's single Peter beata yethu is what I'm talking about.

Firstly, the theatre visuals in this lyrical makes me picturize Vijay fans dancing for this song in theatres. This is an apt fan tribute song for Vijay fans.

Since this song has the hero's name in it, this has to be G.V Prakash's intro. A.R Rahman is such a craftsman who can even 'melodize' a pakka local song.With the little knowledge i have i think 'Petta rap' was the song where ARR used fast beats lastly. And Arunraj Kamaraja is at it once again, capturing the fans psychology so vividly with the each word he uses.

Rajiv menon gives us a clue that Peter could be anyone of us, or the one who we know. This kind of a character delineation is new for me.

In a nutshell, this refreshing local song will linger on the lips of every single person who loves a colloquial song.



Comments